These demos illustrate synchronous data flow principles as applied to multi-rate signal processing problems.
- Use a FIRCx primitive filter to reduce the sample rate of a sinusoid by a factor of 8/5, and at the same time produce a complex approximately analytic signal (one that has no negative frequency components).
- Give an example of an inconsistent SDF system. It fails to run, generating an error message instead.
- Convert from the digital audio tape sampling rate (48 kHz) to the compact disc sampling rate (44.1 kHz). The conversion is performed in multiple stages for better performance.
- Implement an eight-level perfect reconstruction one-dimensional filter bank based on the biorthogonal wavelet decomposition.
Implement a simple split of the frequency domain into two non-uniform frequency bands.
- Use an FIR filter to upsample by a factor of 8 and linearly interpolate between samples.
- Upsample a sinusoidal signal by a ratio of 5/2 using a polyphase lowpass interpolating FIR filter.
- Convert from the compact disc sampling rate (44.1 kHz) to the digital audio tape sampling rate (48 kHz). The conversion is performed in multiple stages for better performance.