Installing on Microsoft Windows
Please follow the steps described in this section to install MLDesigner on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Login with an administrative account to achieve privileges needed to install new applications.
- In the download directory, click the file MLDesigner-4.X.X.xxxx-x86_64-w64-setup.exe to start the installation assistant
- The start dialog appears with several options
- Install: Click the item MLDesigner Setup Assistant to proceed with the installation.
- Remove: If any older version of MLDesigner is currently installed on your system, the item Remove MLDesigner Software is active. We recommend to uninstall older versions before proceeding with the installation.
- By entering the installation mode, a welcome page is displayed. Proceed with a click on the Next button.
- Read and accept MLDesigner's Software License Agreement (SLA). If a paper copy is needed, you can print the document by clicking the button Print. Finally, proceed with a click on the Next button.
- Now, the configuration of your MLDesigner installation is displayed. Select the components you wish to be included in the final installation of MLDesigner. If in doubt, the default settings should be suitable for general use. To complete this step, click on the Next button.
- The next step automatically checks for required system components and determines the compatibility of MLDesigner with your operating system. Please refer to section System requirements if one or more tests fail. Finally, click on the Next button to start the installation procedure.
- Now, all files are copied to the given installation directory. This may take a while. The progress bar informs you about the current installation task.
- When the installation assistant has finished, the next dialog window is displayed automatically.
- Complete the installation with a click on the Close button.